Thursday, October 11, 2007

Love letter straight from the heart....


To my dearest,
I tried to get you off my mind but crashed and burned. Why can’t you leave me alone? Why is it that every-time I think about you my eyes start to sparkle and my face breaks into a huge smile which refuses to leave me. I remember each word exchanged between us. I like who I am, when I am around you. We have talked about so many things, some silly some serious and meaningful yet they were all very special to me. You do not treat me any differently than your other friends yet I feel special. A simple hi from you makes my day.
I want you to hold me in your arms, look into my eyes and dance with me forever. Words are un-necessary; let our eyes do the talking.
I don’t know what you think about me, or do you even think about me at all. I would like to believe that one day you will come up to me and ask me to be yours forever and always, yet there is some voice in the corner of my heart that says that it is all a foolish dream and it will go away as soon as I open my eyes, that is why I keep them shut tight.
There have been many crushes in my life before. None of them worked out to anything, but it did not hurt. I always shrugged them off thinking to my self that maybe it wasn’t meant to be. But, it is different with you. Just the thought of not being with you brings a tear to my eye. People say that when you are around a person you love you get all hot and bothered and your heart starts beating faster and you get shy etc. etc. etc. It happened with all the others, not with you though. From the moment I first met you it seems like we have known each other our entire lives. Is it love? I know not. I have never felt this way before. I am so confused.
I would just like to end this by saying:


Late at night when all the world is sleeping

I'd stay up and think of you

And I'd wish on a star

That somewhere you are

thinking of me too


Cuz I'm dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Then here in my room,

Dreaming about you and me


Wonder if you even see me

And I wonder if you know I'm there

If you looked in my eyes

Would you see what's inside?

Would you even care?


I just wanna hold you close But so far,

all I have are dreams of you So,

I wait for the day and the courage to say

How much I love you(Yes, I do)


I'll be dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Then here in my room,

Dreaming about you and me


Forever yours,

Dreamy.

PS. The above poem is asong 'Dreaming of you' by Selena

No comments: