Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Practice what you preach...

I cant count the number of times I have urged all my friends to think positively whenever they are feeling down. I usually follow that principle too, but sometimes I tend to forget my own advice. Yesterday was so frustrating. Because, I was stuck and stuck badly with my work. Was not getting anywhere. I felt totally crappy. But this morning when I woke up, I decided that I will not let anything get me down and will make some progress with my work. And I did!! I did not find the complete solution but yet felt like I was doing something, instead of just going to the office and wasting so much time and getting no-where ( I am glad that I didnt go into research ).
I guess what I am trying to say is that it is so easy to tell others what to do and how to behave, but we all tend to forget our own fundas sometimes. And usually these are the times when they are really needed. These are the times we need to remember to Practice what we preach.

No comments: