Friday, June 22, 2007

Somewhere my love.....


Love...there can be so many ways in which this 4 letter word can be defined...i think this must be the only word in the English dictionary which does not have a proper definition...that is because love is not defined by boundaries, religon, caste, well these days even sex.

So what is love? This is an eternal question which has answered by many scholars in different manner. Personally I am in love with love. Wierd I know, but then who isn't right? For the first time in my life ( I thinkl!!) I have truly, madly, deeply fallen in love. *SIGH* yes I am in love.

I dont know if he loves me, hell I dont even know if he even thinks about me. But I know one thing is for sure. Ever since I have realised my feelings for him I have been really happy. I am singing almost all the time. Feel like getting up and just dancing like no one is watching. Nothing in this world can upset me or make me sad. I wonder if this is the case when the feelings are just one-sided what will happen if we start going out!!!!!! Sometimes when I used to see my friend having problems with their boy-friends I used think 'wow I am so lucky I am single'!! But now I know. I think now that it is worth it. Worth every tear every heartache.

Sometimes I wonder how will I feel if I find out that he is in love with someone else. Then I realise yes, it will hurt me. I will feel the pain but in some corner of my heart I know Love is not always about who you want but also knowing that you are capable of giving your heart to someone with all that you have.

It might get crushed sometimes, some other times it may get trampled upon and at other times it will get shattred into tiny pieces. But there will come a time when it will come into the hands of a person who will cherish it with all he has. Who will make sure that no one ever hurts it. And when that time comes, it will heal all the hurt and pain of the past.......

No comments: